Thursday, April 18, 2013

The never ending busy week...

From Saturday to even this early Friday morning it has been non-stop.

Big news? I said good bye to David, my therapist and before we ended our session he told me I had come such a long way and then he hugged me and we parted ways. That was Monday. I went on a date later that evening with Dani 2.0 and he kissed me. I blushed and laughed and laughed. He showered me with compliments and I went home confused and bashful.

Tuesday was another date and so many unanswered questions and its been swimming in my brain. I have bronchitis now and have been crazy sick since.

There were serious talks today and I can't even begin to talk about it. Holy bad timing.

You told me that you could spend the rest of your life making me happy and all I would have to do is kiss you every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment