Monday, March 25, 2013

I am totally over

Rude people so I have been a bit more assertive with my aggression, which I am not proud of. For example, the pushy people on the bahn. I either push back or say something.

On the subject of my co-workers, I am sorry but put your problems aside and do your job. I can't stand for neglecting your duties and treating the children like secondary problems. They are priority and we are there for them. We are supposed to be enriching their quality of life. So yes, I will put you in your place, lazy teachers and yes, I am a bit bossy because telling you nicely seven times or more will not get it through your head! Especially when you are putting my children in a potentially dangerous situation. You're welcome. Idiot.

As for the people complaining about current events? Be proactive! Complaining on social networking isn't doing anybody any favors. Write to the press, congressman, potential offenders and make your voice heard.

For those that think its ok to brainwash and indoctorinate our youth? Shame! I am a teacher, and my goal is to provide unbiased information and facts in hopes that my students will be able to choose what they feel is right. Teaching your four year old about abortion and war through biased beliefs is a little selfish. And hey, they'll be able to vote in fourteen years... its scares me that these parents are preaching such hatred already. 'Obama kills babies and is killing our nation, Miss Conklin.' The sad thing is? These are the voices of foolish, ignorant, bigots. People actually believe it and tell their kids.

Urgh. I am over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment