I am pretty stoked to be catching up on my z's this weekend. I feel old saying that. I havent even been 29 for a full week. Needless to say, I have been undeniably busy. I work about ten hour days, except yesterday when I got plagued with a mega migraine around 1100. I remember looking at the clock at work and in my left eye was a prism of rainbows dancing in zig zag lines. Uh oh! Time for a cocktail of pain relievers, ginger, omega 3, dramamine and imitrex. I was pretty useless for the remainder of the day.
However, all signs were pointing to health despite a phlegmy cough and a runny nose and I had the kids for a good nine hours today. Thank the good gods. I also dj'd my playlists for the children all day. Good tunes? Good times! Lets bang this last day out. Done!
I had therapy for the first time in over a month and many a things to go over with David. How do I differentiate between ideals and legitimate wants? The weaning process was also discussed and he assures me, that I am still doing very well. I just need to make lists, practice emotion regulation and prioritize. I think I am doing pretty well. One could only hope, right?
I don't think I am bummed and if I am? I certainly don't have any time to let it phase me so it hasn't.
I have a few plans for tomorrow before noon. A big breakfast with Julie and Mia and then a lunch date with Vivi and Neo. I don't feel particularly social at the moment but I suppose tomorrow will tell.

No comments:
Post a Comment