I spent most of the day in a sleep state. Going anywhere aside from my bed was hard. By 9pm, I couldn't take the symptoms anymore. I started cutting up pieces of my antidep pills and then my seroquel and followed it with super snooze melatonin. I woke up several times screaming, catching myself and going back to bed.
I took one adderall this morning. I can not get through work with all this crap going on. No way. I feel like I am in slow motion but I am talking a lot more and faster but my memory is also failing. How much longer, I wonder. I feel like I am in a haze.
My dad had me try this wine yesterday and I immediately threw it up. It was bad, I ran from my room puking and there was purple drops everywhere, I stained the sink. It was called Negro. Does that make me racist?
No comments:
Post a Comment