a little overboard in my attempts of being comfortable in the company of JUST myself. I was thinking about all the fun things I get to catch up on, like gaming... I've been really excited for gaming lately because I haven't done it... I didn't game at all when I was in a relationship.
So here are the games I've bought for myself lately.
*Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
*MW3
*Resistance Fall of Man 3
*The Binding of Isaac
*The Witcher 2
*Mists of Pandaria
*Left 4 Dead 2
*Limbo
*Rage
I also got myself an elite gaming headset... and then bought video games for my friends as well.
Then... since I haven't been reading comic books. I had a friend pick up Walking Dead 16 and 17. (I still haven't gotten around to reading them.)
Then I ordered myself some paperback and kindle books.
*Dandelion Wine (paperback)
*Marbles (paperback)
*The Road to Woodbury
*Siddhartha
*The Art of War
*The Brothers Karamazov
*War and Peace
and there are various other books that I have purchased lately that I haven't gotten around to peeping in yet. I'm still stuck in American Gods.
I also bought myself three months of spotify and fuck, I don't know... I'm sure I bought myself some other stuff as well.
I guess my gifts are trying to compensate for something... well at least I've got this hermit thing down if I really want to recluse away from society.
It pisses me off that all my guy friends want something else from me. One in particular asked if I wanted to shower at his house and play his 'kind of games' in mind. I just rolled my eyes and typed 'Nah, I am good.'

No comments:
Post a Comment