Saturday, November 17, 2012

Work. Sleep.

Work. Sleep.

I haven't been able to shift my attention to books lately, which is a little frustrating. I try to and then I give up because my head is somewhere else. David said he'd read American Gods with me though so there is some motivation.

I cried today, which was stupid... but it actually, for once, made me feel better. I even cried in front of my dad and step mom. I had to let all the bad thoughts go... I was even able to talk about them to Rüdi. Not about our relationship but how frustrating and alienating it can be here.

I worked all day. That sucked and all of the hours the sun was out afternoon. I had a chill in my bones throughout the whole night. I couldnt even get warm in my bed.

I just read letters that I wrote in September to Marilyn and things were definitely amiss in September.

Now? To lose myself in words and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment