So I started work on Wednesday, at 2pm. I was a little nervous but aside from a little rudeness from my assistant director, things went relatively smooth. I finished work a little early because I finished my training too fast. I guess I read fast because they said the training would take about an hour to an hour and a half. Well, I finished it in 16 minutes and got all the test questions right. It was the same story with the next two packets they had for me. So I went home around 5 instead of 6. I even finished a majority of my modules.
I have been trying to manage a financial plan for myself, as well. Blah, blah, lists, math... blah blah. I don't mind though.
Wednesday night ended up being a little rough, I lost control of my temper and feelings. I said and did things that I didn't mean. I think a lot of the times is, when I know my feelings of anger are absolutely irrational I bury them inward and end up feeling, morose, frustrated, manipulative or I will completely blank out.
Thursday, I worked again and completely finished all my modules during nap time. What a relief. The numbers were low but I feel like I am gaining a lot of patience that I never had before with the children. Of course, I never lost my temper outwardly with the children... but there were a lot of times, I would let them push my buttons and I'd keep it inside until I got home and it would all come tumbling out afterwards. Thursday night was good, we relaxed and went to bed early.
Due to a doctor's appointment and wedding we had been planning on attending for months, I was able to take the day off on Friday, under the agreement that I will work six extra hours on Tuesday. The doctor said he was proud of my progress, although, I didn't tell him about Wednesday night. I started working on an 'Anger Control Workbook', I am confident that it will help immensely. What else? I finished Pinball, 1973 yesterday on the train home. We headed out for the wedding around 1530. It was pretty fun. We ate well, we mingled, we danced. The groom, Martin, tried to teach me how to waltz, as he had been taking classes for the wedding celebration. RĂ¼di and Christiane were able to show off their years of training as well. I missed it though, because I was too busy stepping on Martin's feet. As far as dancing goes, I will stick to kung fu. That's all I will say about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment