Monday, April 16, 2012

Next week...


I'm going to Salem to play with some monkeys on a mountain that is a sanctuary. The weather has made me pretty stationary and slothish. It's damn cold and so my motivation often times goes out the window. I like to curl up with a good book. Gods, and I just reactivated my wow account, just in case I need another crutch to get me through the day. I need to get a life during the day time, when everybody else is working.

It was nice today because I met up with my German friend Mark, and he took me to an amazing and cheap pasta place. He also motivated me to 'seize my day'. I like that. He said I'll feel better if my day has a little bit more productivity and he's definitely right. I'm just lazy lately.



In other news...

I've been wanting to cut my hair again. I think I'm due.

No comments:

Post a Comment