Thursday, February 16, 2012

The second day is better....



but now that I'm in limbo what do I do? There's a plethora of things on my to-do list that I haven't written down but I think I will. Today was a good day. I slept in until 7 and had no urge to cry, whatsoever. Thommi came over around 2 with just about the spiciest DOENER I have ever put in my mouth. It was painful but I finished the whole thing.

I also started doing some of my Valentines day achievements on Wow. Wow is good for clearing your mind and being AWESOME.

Jordan will be here on Tuesday. I'm not sure what direction things will take but regardless, I'm really stoked to have somebody I can really relate to be here.

I guess I should continue on with my zombie book. Maybe I'll clean my room. I've already gone on two walks today... and had therapy. That's something right?

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment