
I was starting to write a lot of negative things about how crappy my body felt... but I decided against it. Whenever, I'm grumpy anymore or feel like I'm having a terrible day... I always try to reflect on at least 2 good things that have happened. When I'm tired I tend to get tearful and instead of doing that... I'll share with you two good things.
1. I always, always have a pretty amazing time when I'm hanging out with Sid and the dogs. Some girl came over trying to sell things for a fundraiser and told me that I had a "beautiful son". Then she told me I looked like a model. I hear this a lot because I'm really tall... but it's flattering and surprising every single time.
2. I found out I might be able to finish one of my classes really early, the downside is I'd have to read all the remaining chapters now and then take four tests alongside the exam... and two separate tests from my other classes the same week. Six tests and an exam... but I'm ok with it, it'll be one less thing to worry about.
3. I love that I talk to Alex and Marilyn every single day. (my two friends from Korea)They are probably the most honest and insightful people that I know and they're hilarious. I'm pretty stoked for my annual visiting Alex in LA this year... and it's lame, so lame but we hang out in wow and are always making jokes in guild chat that nobody else gets.
1 and 3 are extremely cheesy. I'm sorry. *punches self in face* And three shouldn't have even been there... I just started thinking about Marilyn and Alex.
No comments:
Post a Comment